Spicy Goat Cheese with Celery, Cauliflower or
courtesy Mark Wolarik
You can make the cheese mixture up to a day ahead. It also makes a great sandwich or bagel spread or a thick dip for crudités.
serving size: 6 filled leaves)
· 1/2 cup (4 ounces) goat cheese
· 1/3 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
· 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
. 1 garlic clove, pressed
· 1 1/4 teaspoons Hungarian sweet paprika, divided
· As much celery, cauliflower or cucumbers you want
1. Combine first 5 ingredients and 1 teaspoon paprika in a medium bowl; mash with a fork until smooth. Top each endive leaf with about 1 teaspoon cheese mixture. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 teaspoon paprika evenly over cheese mixture.
One tangy, sweet, and nutty KIND mini Cranberry Almond and Antioxidants snack bar is only 115 calories. It's also full of vitamins A, C, and E and is the perfect substitute for a candy bar.
7 olives - slice of swiss cheese - monounsaturated fats (high oleic content) - reduces cardiovascular disease
¼ cup ricotta cheese sprinkled with cinnamon - on top of a graham cracker - 115 calories - 8 grams fat
2 cups of popcorn for under 150 calories
Copyright 2013 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.