Overnight fire in Norwood sends one person to the hospital - KCTV5

Overnight fire in Norwood sends one person to hospital

Posted: Updated:
NORWOOD, OH (FOX19) -

One person is recovering in the hospital after an overnight house fire.

The fire broke out around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday in the 2100 block of Cathedral.

Firefighters don't have a cause but say it started in the basement.

The family living inside has been displaced. The victim is being treated for smoke inhalation.

Copyright 2013 WXIX. All rights reserved.

Powered by WorldNow
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:
KCTV  KSMO

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2014, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) and WorldNow. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.