FAIRWAY, KS (KCTV) -
courtesy of Doug Flick
1 Tbl Unflavored powdered gelatin
½ cup Water
4 oz Corn Syrup
2 lbs sifted powdered sugar
- Sprinkle gelatin over water. Set aside until soft and then heat over a double boiler until dissolved.
- Off the heat, add the corn syrup and stir until incorporated.
- Add the gelatin, corn syrup mixture to the powdered sugar and knead until fully incorporated. The mixture will be fairly soft.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and leave at room temperature overnight.
- Roll out using powdered sugar to prevent sticking.