FAIRWAY, KS (KCTV) -
Saucy Dippin' Chicken Nuggets
Courtesy of Fast Fixin' Chicken Nugget Recipes
Fast Fixin' Chicken nuggets
1 Package Israeli or Pearl (large) CousCous (can substitute quick cooking brown rice)
Fresh Broccoli, chopped and Baby Carrots– steamed (can substitute other vegetable of choice)
Sauces for Dipping (see separate recipes below)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place frozen chicken nuggets flat on baking sheet, approximately 2-6 nuggets per serving.
- While oven is preheating and chicken nuggets are baking:
- Cook couscous according to package directions.
- Steam broccoli and carrots until desired texture.
- Prepare sauce (see recipes below)
- When nuggets, couscous, and vegetables are completed, plate and serve with dressing or sauce. For complete meal- serve with pineapple and mandarin orange slices (fresh or canned), and/or glass of skim or low fat milk.
Copyright 2012 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.