Courtesy of BRGR Kitchen + Bar (Bread and Butter Concepts)
Two 4oz. (1/4 lb.) ground chuck patties
1 tsp. worchestershire
One slice (2 oz.) Swiss cheese
One slice (2 oz.) white American cheese
One Kaiser bun
Shredded iceberg lettuce
1) Place (2) 4 oz. burger patties on deli paper and push the bottom patty out to make it bigger.
2) Fold cheese slices in half and then tear in half to make 4 stacks of cheese. Place in center of bottom burger patty.
3) Top each burger patty with ½ to 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
4) Flip the top patty onto the bottom patty. Using deli paper, press the edges of the burgers together to create a seal.
5) Set stove to medium-high heat.
6) Use a frying pan or griddle pan and cook 3-5 minutes on each side depending on desired temperature.
7) Place cooked burger patty on kaiser bun. Add lettuce and mayo as desired.
Copyright 2012 KCTV. All rights reserved.