Arrowhead Stadium's executive chef, Kevin Williams, with Levy Restaurants shares a recipe for Buffalo Mac and Cheese, a signature item.
Buffalo Mac and Cheese
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 tsp chopped garlic
• 3 oz smoked chicken
• 2 Tbls buffalo sauce
• 4 Tbls cream sauce
• 1 Tbls blue cheese crumbles
• 2 oz cooked pasta
1. Heat sauce pan up to med high temperature, add oil then garlic and sauté until garlic is golden brown
2. Add chicken let heat then add buffalo sauce
3. Next, add pasta and cream sauce let heat until temperature reaches 165 degrees
4. Finish it with Monterey jack cheese serve in dish and top with blue cheese crumbles.
Copyright 2012 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.
Tim Torkildson says he was fired from an English language learning center in Utah for writing a blog about homophones.More >