Smith-Hale Junior High evacuated after bathroom fire - KCTV5

Smith-Hale Junior High evacuated after bathroom fire

Posted: Updated:
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

A bathroom fire at Smith-Hale Junior High School has forced the evacuation of the school, officials said.

The fire occurred just after 9 a.m. The school is at 8925 Longview Rd.

Hickman-Mills School District employees put out the fire. The school was evacuated as a precaution so firefighters could investigate and clear the scene.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2012 KCTV (Meredith Corp.) All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly
KCTV 5 News

Online Public File:
KCTV  KSMO

Powered by WorldNow CNN
All content © 2017, KCTV; Kansas City, MO. (A Meredith Corporation Station) . All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.