Call Center Representative - Work At Home-120002477
NCO is an industry leader in providing business process outsourcing services including accounts receivable management, customer relationship management and back office services for a diversified customer base. Our clients are empowered to successfully address immediate business needs, while empowering long-term growth across the entire customer lifecycle. NCO currently provides services through offices in Antigua, Australia, Barbados, Canada, Guatemala, India, Mexico, Panama, the Philippines, United Kingdom and the United States.
- Communicate with patients/clients/customers by telephone and/or written correspondence to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Supply thorough customer service, maintain positive patient/client/customer relations, and work efficiently in the name of the client.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate updates on computer files for each call made.
- When requested, process all correspondences with adherence with pertinent legislation guidelines where applicable.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations that regulate the collection industry.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of functional area and company policies and procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Previous customer service and collection experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient personal computer skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package, paid time off and a 401 (k) plan.
All qualified candidates must pass a comprehensive background investigation.
Primary Location: UNITED STATES-KS-Lenexa
11214 Renner Road
Apply online: www.ncogroup.com/careers
Ref. Job # 120002477