There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. We are looking for a positive, highly motivated individual to work in a fast pace healthcare environment as a Third Shift Specimen Management Supervisor.
The ideal candidate MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent organization , communication, and interpersonal skills
- Daily operations of the department.
- Ability to plan prioritizes, assign, and direct the work of others to meet customer needs.
- Strong focus on accuracy and quality
- Serve as a role model for department employees, as well as internal & external clients.
- Complete other duties as assigned
- AA degree or a combination of education and experience
- Three years in a laboratory environment
- PC skills, MS Office applications
What we offer:
- Generous base salary, which will include a third shift differential
- Some of the benefits offered: Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision, 401k, Generous Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company paid Life and AD&D, Tuition Reimbursement.
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed. Website address- www.questdiagnostics.com.
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers' trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).