Macy's is currently seeking dynamic, self-motivated individuals who have a passion for make-up and skincare. If you love cosmetics and love to sell, this is the career move for you!
The Cosmetic Department is one of the most vibrant, fast-paced and exciting departments within Macy's. In addition to the support of respected brands and the backing of America's premier retailer, you'll learn about top beauty trends and the latest products and help your customers feel more confident and beautiful.
Employment with Macy's Cosmetics is about growth, challenges and opportunities!
Click here to see all Cosmetics Opportunities in the Kansas City Metro Area
Key Responsibilities of a Macy's Cosmetics Sales Associate…
- Meet and make a connection with customers; initiate service consultations by asking open-ended questions to learn the customers' preferences and buying/service needs
- Inspire the customer to buy, celebrate the purchase, and create a lasting positive impression of you, Macy's, and the purchase
- Demonstrate commitment and ability to build customer relationships and loyalty through personal interaction and maintenance of a client file.
- Sell merchandise through effective customer service techniques and professional selling skills to reach personal and counter productivity goals
- Communicate with the Cosmetic Counter Manager regarding stock needs, customer preferences, and special events
- Attend and actively participate in vendor meetings, seminars, schools, and other product knowledge and business-driving opportunities
- Perform other duties as needed
- Previous retail cosmetic sales experience a plus, but not required
- Goal-driven, with an ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet or exceed sales, customer service, and loyalty program standards
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Must enjoy working with people in a team environment
- Available to work a flexible schedule, which may include mornings, evenings, and weekends
What we offer…
- Initial and on-going training and development
- A generous employee discount of up to 20% on most merchandise
- Industry-competitive hourly rates and a commission structure that allows you to determine your own paycheck
- Professional growth and opportunity in the nation's premier retailer for affordable fashion and luxury
- Full Time, Part Time, and Flexible schedule opportunities
Visit www.macysJOBS.com to discover the magic of a career at Macy's
Macy's is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.