Reinhart Careers | Join Our Team
Reinhart is dedicated to providing a challenging and rewarding work experience. We treat our employees with respect so they, in turn, will respect commitments to our customers. We have a history of strong family ownership and an incredible track record for growth. With over 30 state-of-the-art centers located across the eastern-half of the country, we are one of the nation's largest independent foodservice distributors. We are experts in the industry because we choose only the best!
Our employees are passionate about our business. We celebrate the dedication and commitment they demonstrate every day and hold everyone equally accountable for results. We respect and appreciate each of our employees and provide opportunities for all Reinhart employees to learn and grow.
If you're looking for a place that you can get ahead, use your expertise and reap the rewards, then Reinhart is the place for you!
Current Job Openings
CDL-Class A Driver:
Position Summary: To efficiently deliver product to customers in a courteous, professional, compliant, safe and timely manner. Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Abide by Company attendance policies.
- Safe and professional operation of a commercial motor vehicle, including but not limited to: Combination vehicles, straight trucks, or other vehicles such as pick-up trucks and service vans with a GVWR or GCWR over 10,001 lbs.
- Complete pre-trip, in-route, and post-trip inspections of equipment.
- Ability to operate vehicles in congested areas with limited space and potential obstacles.
- Comply with all applicable Department of Transportation regulations including but not limited: Controlled Substances, Commercial Driver Licensing, Driver Qualification, CMV Operation, Hours of Service; CSA inspections and compliance, Vehicle Inspection and Maintenance, etc.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record in compliance with Department of Transportation Regulations and Reyes Fleet Safety Policy.
- Utilize an on board computer to track hours of service.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Safely and accurately unload and deliver multi-temperature product to customers utilizing a variety of preferred methods including lift gates, carts, conveyers, hand trucks, and/or pallet jacks.
- Utilize barcode scanners at the point of delivery as required to verify delivered product.
- Pick up returned product as required.
- Accurately complete delivery and pick up paperwork.
- Maintain contact with Dispatch to receive delivery or pick up instructions or changes in scheduled deliveries or pick-ups.
- Maintain route plan as provided by Dispatch. Communicate to Dispatch any barriers to maintaining the route plan so any changes can be communicated to the customer.
- Maintain knowledge and comprehension of all applicable Department of Transportation regulations and Company policies through Company training and certifications.
- Observe all local, state and federal laws and ordinances.
- Abide by all Reyes Holdings Company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply, click here: http://jobs.rfsdelivers.com/jobsearch/job-details/cdl-class-a-driver/794007/1/
For more on what it’s like to be a Route Delivery Driver, click here