E-Finance Call Center Support, in Lenexa, Kansas is GROWING! As a call center with more than 250 employees, we pride ourselves in being the premier provider of call center support. The call center focuses on developing new business, generating returning business, customer service, and collections for the short-term lending industry.
We are now hiring Operations Managers for our growing call center: New Business Manager and Collections Manager! We are looking for energetic applicants to promote a productive work environment and motivate team members to reach company and personal goals. These positions are responsible for staffing, performance management, reporting, and superior call quality.
If you are looking for a challenging and fast paced position, where you contribute to the success of others, this could be the right one for you.
Ideal candidates for Operations Manager will have the following qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in related field required; Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in the Short-Term Lending industry, either in a Call Center environment or in a Brick-and-Mortar environment.
- Must demonstrate the ability to lead and manage team members and get results through others.
New Business Manager
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position required, with a minimum of 5 years in a Call Center environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of sales techniques and strategies.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working a collections management role required, call center environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of collections techniques and strategies.
For more information, or to apply now, you must visit the website below and apply online. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.