Brink's U.S., a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premiere provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Messenger. The Messenger position is responsible for the supervision over the armored vehicle crew and contents while on scheduled runs and for the handling of the customer transaction.
Specific Job Duties:
- Maintain the highest degree of security and control of the customer shipment at all times
- Maintaining a courteous and professional demeanor while performing daily customer interactions
- Directly responsible for actual delivery or pick up and reconciliation of valuables at a customer's location
- Maintaining radio communication with the vehicle crew and dispatch personnel to insure a secure transaction
- Responsible for integrity and reconciliation of the all valuables throughout the daily scheduled run
- Other duties as required
Minimum Qualifications Include:
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Customer Relations; Customer Focus
- Willing to work in an armed environment and able to qualify for a firearm permit
- Able to pass a D.O.T. physical examination/drug Screen
- Excellent driving history
- Able to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Able to get a Class-B D.O.T. Commercial Driver's License or other driver's license as required by local, state or federal regulations
- Solid work history and credit record
- History of working collaboratively with others
- Strong ethics and integrity
- General math skills - able to reconcile customer receipts/deposits
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink's U.S. Brink's provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities, we offer to eligible employees medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) plan with company match and tuition reimbursement.
There's more to tell you, so if you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply directly to this ad.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer