COMPELLING CAREERS AVAILABLE AT JOHN KNOX VILLAGE
At John Knox Village, we have dedicated ourselves to enriching lives and providing care for older adults on our campus and in 16 counties across the Kansas City metro area for more than 35 years. Our not-for-profit organization’s services are widely recognized as the best and most comprehensive in the area.
A VILLAGE OF CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
As a John Knox Village associate, you'll be a significant member of a culturally diverse, care-oriented community that is a leader in providing services to older adults. You're not just starting a new job – you're joining a community.
- We are a continuing care retirement community in Lee's Summit, Mo. Our 420-acre campus includes houses, villas, cottages, apartments, a residential care facility and a comprehensive skilled nursing facility.
- We are a health service provider, with a home health agency, a hospice agency and a private duty agency, as well as memory care, post-acute care and rehab services.
- We are a village. We provide a small town’s worth of services to the 2,000 or so residents living on our campus. We have restaurants, beauty salons, an on-site child development center, groundskeeping, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, office staff, and much more.
OPPORTUNITIES IN HEALTH CARE
A health care career at John Knox Village means you'll have time to develop relationships, get to know patients, residents and clients individually and then find ways to meet each person's needs.
As a John Knox Village caregiver, you will find that you have opportunities not available at other organizations to care for people at many stages throughout our continuum of care. You will assist them through multiple lifestyle changes, offering comfort and care when they need it most.
- Our continuum of health care services also offers a health care career path through:
- The Village Care Center: a 400+ bed skilled nursing facility with post-acute care, long-term care and memory care units
- Valley View Residential Care: Active Living—With Assistance
- Valley View Memory Care: An assisted living facility for those with dementia and memory related disease
- Village Hospice (on campus and across the metro area)
- John Knox Village Home Health Agency(on campus and across the metro area with offices in Missouri and Kansas)
- LifeStyle Services – Private duty services