So, what can you do to make this breakfast in bed better than any other he's ever had? Well, here are a few suggestions:
1) Get up earlier than he usually does. That way you can surprise him before he starts the day.
2) Be sure to include his favorite section of the Sunday paper.
3) Include lots of napkins – there's nothing worse than crumbs in bed.
4) If he likes coffee – make it a special one. How about a café au lait? Or how about a steaming cup of hot chocolate?
5) Place a piece of chocolate on the tray for him to enjoy after his breakfast.
6) Fluff his pillows so that he can sit up straight –even bring him extra pillows.
And here are a few recipes to try out:
Want more ideas? Check out our recipe box for many more great menus and recipes, substitution guides and even measurement conversion charts!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.